The safety of our guests and staff is our highest priority at all times. This includes in regard to COVID19. We monitor and public health orders always ensuring the safety of our guests and staff.
You can expect
– the driver to be wearing a face mask in our vehicles,
– all our staff are fully vaccinated,
– the cabin of the vehicles is regularly sanitised, increased cleaning of high touch areas and
– only fresh air will be cycled through the vehicle heating/cooling systems.
1) We are required to follow and administer the current NSW Public Health Orders of the day. These may change at short notice and Bathurst Tours will follow and administer the current NSW Public Health Orders which may supersede written information available on our website.
2) It is agreed that at the time of joining your tour or transfer that no guest, in the past 14 days, have been identified as a close contact of a COVID-19 related case. Bathurst Tours reserves the right to refuse entry in the event any guest is unable to meet these mandatory requirements, without any credits or refunds.
3). It is agreed that if any guest on arrival is feeling unwell or displays Covid like symptoms, they do not travel with us. In the event you feel unwell whilst travelling onboard with us, you must notify your driver immediately.
4). It is mandatory face masks are worn upon boarding and at all times whilst travelling in our vehicles. Guests do not need to be from the same household to all travel together. Masks are available on arrival from your driver if required.
5). All guests are to use the hand sanitisers installed in the vehicles upon entering/re-entering the vehicles.