All guests booking and participating in winery tours must be 18 years of age or over and carry proof of age. Wineries, breweries and distilleries will refuse service is proof of age can not be produced.
- Notice of a cancellation is required in writing via email to our office at email@example.com
- The cancellation period is strictly 14 days before the date of travel
- Cancellations received 15 or more days prior to travel will receive a full refund less a modest administration charge of $20 per booking* (please see specific cancellation policy for Winery Tours immediately below).
- *Cancellations of winery tours at any time after deposit is received will be refunded as per the standard cancellation policy less any cellar door booking fees that have been paid and a $50 administration fee for group bookings or $20 for individual bookings.
- Cancellations received at 14 days or less of the scheduled departure will incur a 100% cancellation fee. No credits or transfers will apply unless otherwise agreed to in writing with Bathurst Tours.
- No shows – If you do not board the bus at the allocated time you will be considered a “No Show” and no refund will be applied.
Food and Beverage Consumption in Our Vehicles
Wine purchases cannot be consumed at any time in our vehicles. NSW legislation for transportation of public passengers or charter groups states that bottled water is the only item that can be legally consumed onboard vehicles.
Cellar Door Tasting Fees
Are charged at cost and are paid to wineries immediately on receipt of your deposit to confirm your booking. Some wineries offer a rebate off a purchase of wine, others don’t. If you cancel, cellar door fees already paid may be unable to be refunded.
- Bathurst Tours is responsible for transporting all wine purchases from cellar to accommodation
- wine purchases are not to be consumed at any time on tour
- Large quantities of wine can be shipped to customers home – please check with each cellar door for shipping your purchases across Australia. (Rates vary)
- Cellar doors offer some unique memberships also discounts for large group purchases.
Termination of Tour
- Bathurst Tours reserves the right to terminate any tour, at any time in the interest of guest(s)’s safety, driver safety, vehicle safety, and/or federal/state/local laws.
- Unruly, violent, inappropriate, illegal or dangerous behaviour can and will result in immediate termination of the tour without refund
- Signs of intoxication and anti-social behaviour will result in the early termination of your tour. The objective of these tours is to experience, explore and appreciate locally produced high quality wine and beer. We thank you for your understanding.