Bathurst Tours Cancellation Policy
- Notice of a cancellation is required in writing via email to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The cancellation period is strictly 15 days before the date of travel
- Cancellations received 15 or more days prior to travel will receive a full refund less a modest administration charge of $20 per person* on publicly advertised tours or $150 per booking* on group/private tours/transfers. *Please see specific cancellation policy for Winery Tours immediately below.
- *Cancellations of winery tours at any time after deposit is received will be refunded as per the standard cancellation policy less any cellar door booking fees that have been paid and an administration fee of $20 per person on publicly advertised tours or $150 per booking* on group/private tours/transfers.
- Cancellations received at 14 days or less of the scheduled departure will incur a 100% cancellation fee. No credits or transfers will apply unless otherwise agreed to in writing with Bathurst Tours.
- No shows – If you do not board the bus at the allocated time you will be considered a “No Show” and no refund will be applied.